Pour Point & Cold Filter Plugging Point Depressant
- Inhibits and modifies wax crystal growth.
- Lowers cold filter-plugging point (CFPP) by up to 25ºC.
- Cloud Point depressant – stabilises the paraffin (wax) as it beginsto crystallise in the diesel.
- Pour Point depressant – Lowers the diesel operating temperature to a maximum of -30ºC.
- Enhances engine reliability in cold temperatures.
- Fights gelling in cold weather.
- Improves low-temperature start ability.
- Prevents wax settling during storage.
- Safe for use in all diesel fuels, including biodiesel.
- Reduces downtime and maintenance costs.
- Alcohol free.
Rox® Diesel Anti-freeze is an ashless pour point depressant additive which improves on perability for a range of MGO’s and Diesel Fuel at low temperatures. Used throughout the cold regions of Australia for 40 years by Oil Companies, Fuel Terminals, Vessels and end users in stationary and mobile diesel engine equipment. MGO fuels from many different origins contain varying amounts of wax which will crystallise and gel below certain temperatures.
ROX® Diesel Anti-freeze offers effective pour point and cold filter plugging point management for many of the currently available Diesel and MGO fuels and blends. Best results for reducing Cold Filter Plugging Point are achieved when efficient treat rates are employed.
It is important to add ROX® Diesel Anti-freeze to the fuel when the temperature of the fuel is above its cloud point.
• Dose the fuel at the terminal or directly into the vessel fuel tank.
• Add the ROX® Diesel Anti-freeze to the fuel prior to topping up with the new fuel delivery. The turbulence will successfully mix the ROX® Diesel Anti-freeze through the fuel.
• Alternatively, the ROX® Diesel Anti-freeze can be added at any time to the fuel in storage and action of recirculating will ensure adequate dispersion.
A dosage rate of 1 litre ROX® Diesel Anti-freeze to 500 litres of MGO or diesel fuel is required for the coldest climates.
A dosage of up to 1:1000 is acceptable in milder temperature ranges.
See test results on Technical Data Sheet.
Density at 20°C: 0.89 ± g/mL
Transparency : Clear to slightly hazy