Diesel Fuel Stabiliser
- Extends the shelf life of diesel fuel for up to 12 months.
- Increases the resilience of diesel fuel to oxidation.
- Prevents bacterial contamination in diesel fuel.
- Manages water contamination in diesel fuel.
- Prevents corrosion in fuel systems.
ROX® Diesel Preserver is a formulated blend of diesel stabilising actives that increases the shelf life of diesel in storage. It utilises antioxidant actives approved under the US Military MIL-DTL-83133F standard and provides increases in performance and fuel economy in addition to its primary function as a fuel preservation additive. In its capacity as a fuel stabiliser, it prevents and mitigates the main factors involved in the breakdown of diesel fuel, including moisture, bacterial growth, and oxidation.
1L of ROX® Diesel Preserver can treat 1000L of diesel.
Add the required quantity of ROX® Diesel Preserver to the storage vessel halfway through filling with diesel.
The addition of the remaining diesel will ensure sufficient turbulence to cause ROX Diesel Preserver to be dosed equally throughout the storage vessel.
Colour: Dark brownTransparency: ClearDensity: 0.88 g/mL ± 0.02 g/mL