TRI-CON WASH GUN
Water spray wash gun
- Meets ASTM E-1417 requirements for low pressure.
- Bottom latch locks trigger for continuous spray.
- Connects to any standard garden hose.
- Engineered to withstand hard daily use.
- Nozzle body is threaded to accept all Tri-con sprayer nozzles and accessories.
A sturdy water spray wash gun meeting MIL-I-6866 and ASTM E 1417 requirements. The Tri-Con gun is available with or without the full jet nozzle that emits coarse spray without air pressure.
Tri-Con nozzles are recommended for penetrant wash stations. The model C125N 1/2HH 25 has been recognised by Boeing and the U.S. military, as the best wash gun/nozzle to use for the removal of excess penetrant before the inspection. These nozzles are certified to provide a full cone spray pattern of uniform distribution at 18L per minute at 40 p.s.i.
Meets ASTM E 1417 requirements producing a coarse spray for low-pressure rinsing of penetrate material from parts specified for use on aircraft parts.
Dimensions: 115mm (Barrel) x 110mm (Grip) x 40mm
Water connection 3/4″ BSB
|Tri-Con Spray Wash Gun (includes gun, adaptor & nozzle)
|Wash Gun Only (no nozzle with adaptor)
|Wash Gun Adaptor
|Washer Repair Kit