System 38 Lavatory System Line Scale Remover
- Water-based non-flammable formulation.
- Effectively removes scale deposits and stains.
- Easy to use ; no need for crushed ice.
- Non-corrosive formulation, safe and user friendly.
- Easy to use and fast acting.
- Safe on stainless steel and most plastics.
- Viscous liquid with cling action technology.
- No flash point and low volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Biodegradable formulation.
- Recyclable packaging.
- Calculated Carbon Footprint.
Unblock-LSR has been specially formulated to prevent the formation of limescale, calcium and other deposit build-ups in aircrafts and helps to maintain a fully functioning toilet system. Unblock-LSR uses a proprietary blend of surfactants along with mild organic acids, and foaming agents to deliver a non-corrosive, safe and strong cleaner and toilet line protector.
By utilizing unique clinging action technology, Unblock-LSR can completely coat waste tube walls and remain as a coat to soften the existing scale and prepare it for removal without the use of crushed ice or ice cubes.
Unblock-LSR is a leading-edge preventive technology to eliminate or minimize the formation of urine scale in vacuum toilet waste lines and tanks. Daily or bi-weekly cleaning with Unblock-LSR will help airline operators to avoid the high costs and downtime associated as a result of line clogs.
Unblock-LSR is suitable for both vacuum and re-circulating toilets.
It is powerful enough for its usage in a regular maintenance cycle and can also be used also on-wing.
Note: Crushed ice is not required to improve Unblock-LSR.
1. Dose each lavatory with Unblock-LSR. Suitable dosing is 250 ml of Unblock-LSR per toilet every 1 to 2 weeks, or 1 Litres of Unblock-LSR if the dosing is done once a week for wider body aircraft.
2. Use a brush to remove stains or scale in the toilet bowl. If the bowl is heavily soiled use slightly more than recommended.
3. Flush once and leave the product to sit overnight or as long as possible. As the product sits overnight, it will cling and coat the tube wall and the penetrating action of the Unblock-LSR will help with softening and effective and efficient removal of the scale.
4. Unblock-LSR should remain in the line through the first flush until the next passenger uses it.
° AIMS 09-00-002 Issue 3
° BSS 7432
Appearance: Amber-colour viscous liquid
pH: 2.5 +/- 1.0
|Carton weight (Kg)
|CO2/unit (EXW Paris)